Who Can Help?

If you are affected by any of the issues discussed, or even if you just want to talk to someone, then please seek the advice and support of your medical doctor (GP or MD). If you feel your situation is urgent, out of hours or immediate then you should contact your local Accident & Emergency (A&E) centre.

You can find more detailed information on when and how to talk to your doctor here: Mental Health Foundation

You can find your nearest A&E here: NHS finder service

For specific types of support, or specific problems, see the Mental Health Foundation